About ANM Course
ANM Course stands for the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (Nursing). It is a certificate level undergraduate course. The duration of the course in Amar Professional College of Nursing is 2 year, though it may vary in different institutes. As the name of the course suggests, ANM is about nursing care for sick and maternity. During the course, students will learn different aspects of nursing by learning subjects like Fundamentals of Nursing, Biological Science, Anatomy & Physiology, Behavioral Science, Microbiology, Psychology, Sociology, and First Aid.
Importance of nursing has made a lot of opportunities in the healthcare sector. The students who want to pursue a career in the healthcare sector can join the ANM course. The course will prepare you for nursing, midwifery and other related services.
Career Scope of ANM Course
The requirement of nursing care specialists is in high demand. The students after completion of course may pursue their career in orphanages, sanatoriums, private and government hospitals, old age homes, Armed Forces. industries, nursing homes, or any other related sector. The ANM diploma holders can start their career as in different job profiles. Generally after completion of course student can get a job in these profile with package varying from 2 LPA to 5 LPA. Different profiles are:
- Rural Health Worker
- Community Health Worker
- Basic Health Worker
- Health Visitor
- Home Nurse
The students who want to pursue higher studies will have few options in hand. Some of the options are:
- GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)
- B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)
After successful completion of course the the student shall be:
- referred as a nurse.
- able to apply knowledge learned during course in the various healthcare sector.
- able to start a career in the various healthcare sector.
- able to assist a patient with proper care and support.
- able to tackle emergency situations by critical thinking.
- able to do healthcare practices in the ethical code of conduct.
- Female Candidates are only eligible for the course.
- Candidate must successfully completed 10th standard.
- The candidate shall be Medically fit
Why Amar Professional College of Nursing for ANM course?
Amar Professional College of Nursing has a rich culture. The teaching faculties here are experienced. They had been developing the knowledge and skillset at the professional level since 2003, the year the college established. It is located near Chandigarh, and you can see some shades of the city beautiful here and surrounding years. The college is situated near the highway and the connectivity to important places is good. The ISO 9001:2008 college is spread over 400 acres. It is run by Amar Professional Education Society (Regd). The affiliation of college is to Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot. The reasons why we are outstanding:
- Digital infrastructure and smart classes internet connectivity.
- Modern labs with advanced equipment.
- Peaceful surrounding.
- Exceptional placement record.
- An overall development of students.
- Exposure from the people from a different field.
|Tuition fee||Books, Uniform & clinical Transportation Fee||Total|
|Hostel & Mess Charges.||Registration Fee||Examination Fee|
|4500/-(Per Month)||2000/-(One time)||2000/-(Per Year)|