About B.Sc. Nursing
B.Sc Nursing stands for Bachelor of Science in Nursing. It is a 4-year undergraduate course that aims to develop students as a Professional Nurse. During the course period, students will be learning about different aspects of healthcare. Students will develop knowledge, analytical and practical skills, as a nurse and midwifery. The subjects taught are Anatomy, Physiology, Nutrition, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Midwifery, Obstetrical Nursing and more. The demand for various healthcare professionals is increasing day by day with the increasing population. As the nurses are actually the one who is connected with the general public, their presence has become quite significant.
Career Scope of B.Sc. Nursing Course
B.Sc. Nursing provides a lot of opportunities after the completion of courses. Students can opt for the public sector, private sector defense sector or higher studies. As nurses or healthcare professionals are required at various places, students can pursue their courses as Care providers, Advocator, Educator, Researchers, Counselors, and Administrators. Following profile are generally offered:
- Case Manager
- Nurse Educator
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Staff Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nurse Practitioner
There are various industries/sector where students can join, like:
- Railways and Aeronautical Zones
- Nursing Homes
- Industrial Houses
- Defense Services
There are various opportunities for students aspiring for higher education. Some of the courses they can opt for:
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Medical Microbiology and Medical Biochemistry
- M.Sc Nursing
- M.Sc Renal Sciences and Dialysis Technology
- M.Sc Neuroscience
- M.Sc. Medical Sociology
- MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- Post Graduate Program in Public Health Management
On successful completion of the course:
The course teaches you a variety of knowledge which will be useful in the healthcare sector as a nurse. Amar Professional College focuses on theoretical and practical knowledge. After successful completion of the course, students shall be able to:
- Refer themselves as “Nurse”.
- Apply the subject knowledge in their healthcare profession.
- Demonstrate the quality of taking care of the patient’s health, which will positively impact their life.
- Demonstrate the analytical skill and rapid response to tackle any emergency.
- Assist doctors in their surgical operations over even in normal health checkups.
- Adapt to the new environment and upcoming healthcare technologies.
- The minimum age requirement shall be 17 years.
- The educational requirement is higher secondary school or equivalent from a recognized board with science (physics, chemistry, biology, and English) with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
Why Amar Professional College of Nursing?
Amar Professional College of Nursing is situated in the Dyalpura, near Zirakpur and Chandigarh. The college is run by Amar Professional Education Society (Regd). Our college offers only courses in Nursing, and over the years, since we established in 2003 we have grown expertise. The campus is spread across 400 acres. This includes campus building, canteen, seminar hall, playground, and parking zone. Also, Amar Professional College of Nursing is known for the infrastructure we provide to the students. The students who have studied in our college are setting up the milestone in the different healthcare sector. The average package earned by the student is between 3 LPA to 5 LPA. The college is affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot and certified with ISO 9001:2008. Reasons to choose us are:
- World-class infrastructure with smart classes and WiFi internet.
- Labs equipped with latest scientific equipment.
- Ambient environment.
- Placement assurance.
- Various co curricular activities and soft skill workshops
- Provide students with practical and professional healthcare exposure.
|Tuition fee||Books, Uniform & clinical Transportation Fee||Total|
|Hostel & Mess Charges.||Registration Fee||Entrance Test Fee||Counseling Fee||Examination Fee|
|4500/-(Per Month)||4000/-(One time)||3000/-(One time)||3000/-(One time)||4000/-(Per Year)|